Holy deliciousness. This meal is the perfect way to get your picky eaters to finally eat their broccoli.
It received two thumbs up from Blake and Logan. 👍🏼👍🏼
Here’s what you’ll need for this creamy and delicious chicken & broccoli Alfredo recipe.
- 1 Jar of Bertoli (garlic) Alfredo sauce (I chose garlic but there are many different flavors including original)
- 2 bunches of broccoli (I bought the fresh kind so by “2 bunches” I mean two of those mini trees of broccoli, if you buy bagged I would say it’s probably equivalent to about 4 cups)
- 1/2 pack of thin spaghetti noodles
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp country crock (or any other type of butter)
- Parmesan cheese to top
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to season
Start by chopping your broccoli like so:
Pour the tablespoon of olive oil on the pan and heat to medium high. Fill your pot 3/4 of the way with water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
Place your chicken breasts on the pan and your noodles in the boiling water (I break the noodles in half to help them cook faster). I used Garlic Salt to season my chicken.
Add the tablespoon of whatever type of butter you like and some salt and pepper as well. Cook the broccoli until it’s soft.